Monday, November 24, 2014

Summerlin




Hey y'all! I wish you all a great start into the week and I hope that you get to feel the Christmas feeling. I am already totally in the mood! This weekend Max and I were in Karlsruhe and it was super beautiful. I was super happy to be able to find so many things for my flat. I just love all those little Christmas accesories. So I am definitely going to show you a few things I bought.


The pictures I am showing you today are from my shooting with Lost Wages Photography in Summerlin, Las Vegas. it was a wonderful day back then and we had so much fun. I hope you love the pictures as much as I do :)
Have a wonderful week and enjoy.

Kisses, Nicki

























8 comments:

  1. Love these summer look!
    X
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for Christmas! I just can't help it :) Lovely photos,
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love your outfit!
    I can't wait for Christmas, so excited! xx

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandals and necklace are really exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, adore that bag, it's supercool!

    x Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Good !
    http://www.owatcho.org/

    ReplyDelete