Sunday, November 30, 2014

Golden Hour with AxParis


Hey y'all. I hope you all had a great weekend. Sadly here in Germany the weather seems to be the same dark and grey throughout the whole day. I am really just hoping so much for a white christmas 'cause this weather really is super annoying and makes some of us really moody. That day we met so many weird moody people that it made you feel grumpy too. So for all of you
who don't feel grumpy at the moment I will start a kind of christmas special vlog on my youtube channel to hopefully connect to all of you out there that are as happy for christmas as me! I just love that time of year and it makes feel super comfy and happy even though the weather is horrible. The only thing that is really annoying are those grumpy stressed people that make me go crazy. 

Christmas for me is all about the classy colors like gold, red and green. That is why I was so super happy to find that golden kick out dress on AX Paris. I do not only love the cut and design I do absolutely adore the color and the printing. I added that cozy Mango bag to the outfit as it is super cute during these christmas days. Of course you see my Daniel Wellington watch with me again as it is just so classy and perfect to every outfit I wear at the moment.

Yours, Nicki














Kick out dress: AxParis
Coat: Vintage
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Buffalo
Bracelets: Vintage

21 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful dress, looks so well on you!

    x Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love all of those fun colors and the pattern too! The black jacket is perfect with it!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful dress!!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, I love every detail about this look and the dress is just gorgeous!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! The coat is gorgeous and those shoes are amazing! x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!!! I adore the color and print of your dress in this total black look. Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Schuhe und der Mantel sind ein Traum!!

    Liebst
    Mondodellamoda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see your vlog of the Hesse Christmas Markets! The bag is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic dress! The color pops so well.

    http://itsjpei.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is quite a glamorous look and love that the boots with gold chain embellishment adds chicness to the outfit! Stunning gold dress that is sure to capture lots of attention too, beautiful!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and luxe outfit!
    I think that you are so lucky for living in Germany; it's never cold enough here to wear cute Winter clothes. :-P
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Das Kleid ist traumhaft!
    Liebe Grüße Jacky
    von The Mermaid's Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning dress. Love the shape, fit & shine. You look fantastic!

    www.styleogonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is stunning!! Love it *-* And really love your lipstick, too. Where is it from? ;)
    http://jensluckycharm.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just try to ignore those grumpy people, they are not worth thinking about! Your outfit is wonderful, just stunning! The boots and the dress: awesome!

    xoxo
    Monique

    mooffduty

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So ein süßes Kleid! Liebe Grüße, Kirsten

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the whole outfit, you look lovely xx

    kimmyyoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete