Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Free Spirit


Sometimes I am really thinking my life through. Then I want to do everything right (or at least try) in the future. I am somehow still on my way to find out who I am and what I want to do with my life. I know that most of you might have figured it out or maybe think they have...
Since I started this blog I am thinking about everything that matters in my life. This is my little world of dreams. This is were I can rule. I am a super creative person and creativity is a huge love of mine but I am too afraid to give it a try and make my hobby a real job. I thought about becoming a full-time blogger or studying communication design a lot of times. There is just so much pure passion for this world of fashion that I will find myself working on my blog more and more and prioritizing it. I want it to stop but I just can't.
School started again and my free spirit is being trapped inside of the clinic and in my room learning.
I just hope that while I keep my passion a hobby that I won't lose it and that it won't let me down.












15 comments:

  1. What an awesome skirt!

    xKaren
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. I love the skirt! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking lovely! such a stunning skirt!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely look! The blouse is so cute!

    Steffi

    http://veja-du.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love the whole look, just so sweet and adorable.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!
    I love your style too! Very pretty :)

    xoxo M. Akua

    www.boomtownavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love that pretty cardigan and that skirt too!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your so pretty, love the hair!

    www.floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty bell-sleeve outerwear, love the cute lace trims and how flowy it looks! Beautiful hairstyle too with such a gorgeous headband!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what it feels like but you must not give up your blog ! Love your skirt by the way !

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics! Best of luck with your future plans :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ganz toller Look, liebe Nicola! Das Faltenröckchen finde ich besonders süß.

    Liebe Grüße aus Wien,
    Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is perfect! Love the skirt! :)
    Have a lovely sunday dear.

    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete