Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!


Hey y'all! This is it. 2015 arrived and we had to say goodbye to 2014. I am very grateful for the last year and I am super happy to start fresh and make 2015 an even better year. 
Since I started my blog I finally follow my passion and even if it is hard work to do it besides studying, it fulfills me with so much joy that I can't even bring it to words. This here, this is it. This is what makes me happy to the fullest. Just creating my own little space in this tuff wide world where I can express myself without being shy. I can be myself without anybody telling me that I have to be different and the best for me is to see that there are so many of you out there that actually like me for - "me". For "my" crazy style, for "my" clumsy youtube videos and even for "me" writing these little texts from time to time... 


Today I reached 20.000 Followers on Instagram and it made me so happy that I suddenly felt this big warmth in my heart and strength in my body to go on and fulfill my dreams. 

Last year was the first year when I made decisions that where really tuff for me as for example letting go of friends that I truly loved but just broke my heart too many times. It made me finally appreciate myself a bit more and especially my friends that really are there for me. 
Not being the one who always forgives and then get hit in the back feels quite good. 
I would lie if I told you that I am super tuff right now but I am working on myself to be a better person and to have more strength to say NO and to have more self-confidence to not let bad people into my life. 
Also I am very happy for the new friends that joined it and made it so much more fun, especially this last season. I hope to keep you in my heart for a very long time. 

So enough of the blablalon top and off to the New years resolutions blabla :D

Okay, I won't keep you reading too much but one of the things that I want to change is for you to get to know me a bit more. 
I will try to post more about me and make more tutorials and hauls for you on youtube. And yeah, if you ever have any questions about me or an outfit I am wearing or if you just need a person to listen just write me a comment or mail and I will answer to you. :) 

I am so happy for all of you that joined my little ME-part here on this Blog.

Love you all!

xx Nicki


































23 comments:

  1. So many beautiful moments! Love your style and pictures.
    Wish you all the best!
    Grace
    Http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a bit of Germany with us who miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, you should definitely carry on doing what makes you happy! You've got some really nice photos there too, your style is on point! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great year
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicki I love this! & the fact that we're friends, I will always consider you my "twin!" Always hold onto your blog, style and fashion will always be something you're great at! We miss you here in Vegas, and hope you, your family and Max all have the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I've discovered your blog. I love your style!

    Nik x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!

    http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many great looks from the year! All the best to you in 2015! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style! These photos are great!

    -Katie
    www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicki!

    This is my first time visiting your blog, but something you said really stuck out to me-- "Not being the one who always forgives and then get hit in the back feels quite good. " SO TRUE!

    I hope 2015 brings you a wonderful year full of happiness! Congrats on reaching 20K-- I will be sure to follow you too!

    Not being the one who always forgives and then get hit in the back feels quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely compilation of your beautiful looks, love them! Congratulations on the success you have achieved so far and may you have a great 2015!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection of photos. Happy 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Some amazing shots!
    xx Dani
    DreamingInSatin.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrat, and let me wish you a totally amazing 2015!
    All looks are stunning, the photos are truly beautiful!

    xo Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liebe Nicola, solch' tolle Fotos, großartig! Ich wünsche Dir für 2015 nur das Beste! Liebste Grüße, Kirsten

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Niki!

    You are drop-dead gorgeous in every angle, keep pursuing your passions whilst staying true to yourself. Keep Rocking! :)

    RAYA
    HTTP://RAYSOFRAYA.COM
    TWITTER: twitter.com/raysofraya
    INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/raysofraya
    FACEBOOK:Rays of Raya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Niki,
    I'm sure you hear this from everyone but I will say it though - you are gorgeous :-)
    Jo from http://saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog!!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! as you look back over the past year, i hope you are filled with wondrous memories and inspired to do and be better this year! you look so fabulous in all of your outfits! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pictures are always a joy to look at!
    Also, congratulations on reaching 20,000 followers on Instagram; that is no small feat. :o)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete